Whatever You Need Serving Wherever You Need It Served, We Can help!

Whatever you need to get served, wherever you need it serving  we can help. We have Local Process Servers covering every City, Town and Village in the UK. 

Our Process Servers are some of the most experienced people in the industry. We will serve your Court papers for a fixed fee. We will then provide you with proof of service such as a certificate or statement of service or a sworn affidavit when required.

You can rely on PB Process Servers UK to get the job done for you. Professional, Reliable, Discreet.

Court Orders

We serve all types of Court Orders both in London and the rest of the UK. You can instruct us knowing an experienced Process Server has been assigned to your case and will be attempting to get the Court Order served quickly.

Statutory Demands & Insolvency Proceedings

We serve Statutory Demands on both companies and private individuals throughout England and Wales. We are very experienced at getting Statutory Demands served, even on the most evasive debtors, and if  you issue a Bankruptcy Petition or Winding-Up Order later, we can help you serve that too!

N39 Order to attend Court

We will personally serve the Order for you as is required at least 14 days prior to the hearing date. Once served we will provide you with a sworn Affidavit of service. If the debtor tries to avoid personal service we will assist you applying for an Order allowing substituted service of the Order.

Divorce Petitions

Getting Divorce can be stressful especially where the respondent fails to return the acknowledgement of service or the Court Bailiff is taking months to serve it. Let our Process Servers assist you. Our Standard Service includes a first visit to the property with 2-3 days of receipt. We'll attend evenings or weekends too.

Domestic Violence Injunction Order

If you have issued a Non-Molestation Order or Prohibited Steps Order we can have one of our Process Servers attend the respondents address or place of work to serve this for you. We will then provide you with a statement of service so you can lodge this with the Police and at Court